Having troubles with your furnace? If you experience any of the following symptoms they could lead to a bigger problem. Call a professional furnace repair technician if:
- Your furnace is not running.
- Your furnace is running, but hardly any heat is coming out.
- You cannot re-light the pilot light.
- Your pilot light will not stay lit.
- Your furnace is turning on and off frequently.
- The blower keeps on running even when the furnace’s cycle is over.
- Your furnace is running noisily.
While these issues may seem easy to fix yourself, they are often systems of a larger problem and a professional should inspect your unit.
If a larger problem does exist, we also offer furnace replacement services.
Did you know that regular maintenance could help extend the life of your furnace, limit repair costs and ensure your family’s safety? Our experts at Canuck Plumbing can help you with that too. Duct cleaning and regularly changing your filters will help protect your furnace and your home.